EPOSA: Your partner for pinpoint positioning
Trust in the best offer on the market for your surveys and the production of geodata. EPOSA (Echtzeit Positionierung Austria) is the technological leader in satellite-based positioning in Austria. We offer our customers coordinates accurate to the centimetre for the entire country as well as neighbouring regions.
From real-time data to post processing
With our services, we supply everyone who needs exact positioning data. Our customers range from agricultural businesses and the construction industry to energy companies, municipalities and cities. We offer real-time positioning services and post-processing applications. An overview of EPOSA services and costs can be found in Downloads.
Your advantages with EPOSA
Our customers benefit from best quality, reliable measurement coverage and highest availability. Convince yourself of the advantages:
- Exact positioning data: precise real-time and post-processing data
- All global satellite systems: Beidou, GALILEO, GLONASS and GPS
- Certified quality: TÜV SÜD certification and cooperation with TU Vienna
- Easy to use: Open for all devices and mobile networks, data transmission according to international standards such as RTCM and NTRIP
- Excellent customer service: Rapid feedback and quality advice
- High-quality infrastructure: Reference network with 50 reference stations
Things to know about EPOSA
The EPOSA brand was founded in 2009. Behind it are 3 experienced companies from the energy and infrastructure sector: Energie Burgenland, ÖBB Infrastruktur and Wiener Netze. The Vienna University of Technology is on board as a scientific partner. Together we offer our customers the best solution at the cutting edge.
We operate a nationwide GNSS reference station network. Our correction data are available throughout Austria as well as approx. 80 kilometres beyond the national border in the following countries: Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Slovenia, Slovakia and Hungary as well as Switzerland. We cover the Munich area in its entirety.